YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, YOU MUST OBTAIN THE CONSENT OF YOUR PARENT OF GUARDIAN TO USE THE SITE. IN ORDER TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE, YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OLD AND YOU MUST OBTAIN THE CONSENT OF YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN BEFORE MAKING A PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS ON THE WEBSITE AND BEFORE SUBMITTING ANY USER CONTENT.
TERMS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE You may use the Site and Services only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not commercially distribute, publish, license, or sell any information, products, or services obtained from the Site or Services.
The Site and Services allow you to create an account. If you choose to create an account, you must provide current, complete, and accurate information, as prompted by the registration form. You will also be prompted to choose a username and password. You are responsible for keeping your account information and password confidential and you may not transfer your account to another person or company. You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. You must immediately notify Us if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security.
As a condition of your use of the Site and Services, you warrant to Us that you will not use the Site or Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited or that is not expressly permitted by these Terms. For example, but without limitation, you may not access or use the Site or Services (a) in violation of any local, national, or international laws (including import, export, copyright, and trademark laws); (b) in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any MPNNEWSserver, or the network(s) connected to any MPNNEWS server, or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Site or any Services; (c) to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any MPNNEWS server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining, or any other means; (d) to gain or attempt to gain access, through any means, to any materials or information that is not intentionally made available through the Services; (e) through a robot, spider, or other automated means; (f) to send unsolicited mail or communications, including any promotions or advertising; or (g) in a way that infringes the rights of or willfully harms any person or entity, including MPNNEWS.
Certain features of the Site or Services may allow you to upload, post, or otherwise submit pictures, comments, feedback, information, or other materials and information that may be available to other users of the Site or Services (“User Content”). By posting User Content, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all rights to the User Content, including without limitation, all rights necessary for you to upload, post, or submit the User Content. You also represent and warrant that the User Content will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including the rights of publicity, personality, or privacy. You represent and warrant that the User Content will not violate any law, or in any manner infringe or interfere with the rights of others, including but not limited to the use of names, information, or materials that (a) libel, defame, or invade the privacy of any third party, (b) are obscene or pornographic, (c) are harmful, threatening, offensive, abusive, harassing, vulgar, false or inaccurate, racially, sexually, ethnically or are otherwise objectionable or otherwise contrary to the laws of any place where such Submissions may be accessed; (d) constitute personal attacks on other individuals; (e) infringe the intellectual property, trade secret or proprietary rights of any third party; (f) promote criminal or other illegal activity; (g) promote or advertise any person, product or service or solicit funds; or (f) are deemed confidential by any contract or policy. MPNNEWS does not claim ownership of your User Content, but by submitting it, you (i) grant MPNNEWS a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such User Content throughout the world in any media now known or hereafter created without attribution; (ii) grant MPNNEWS the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your and/or MPNNEWS’s rights in the User Content; and (iii) forever waive any and all of your rights, including but not limited to moral rights, if any, in and to the User Content, including, without limitation, any all rights or requirements of attribution or identification of you as the author of the User Content or any derivative thereof. You further acknowledge and agree that the User Content is non-confidential and does not contain proprietary information. MPNNEWS does not pay compensation for any of your User Content and has no obligation to post or use any User Content you may provide to Us, and MPNNEWS may remove any User Content at any time in its sole discretion.
If you send us ideas or materials, MPNNEWS will not compensate you for them and will not treat them as proprietary or confidential.
The Site may contain links to or features of other websites for the convenience of users in (a) locating information, products, or services that may be of interest, or (b) contributing User Content or making User Content available to or through the Site. Use of such third party links or features is entirely at your own risk. MPNNEWS does not recommend and expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content, the accuracy of the information, or quality of products or services provided by or advertised on third party sites or the transactions you conduct or enter into with third parties. Your use of any third party’s website is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of such other websites. MPNNEWS does not endorse any product, service, or treatment provided on a third party website or advertised or provided on the Site.
TERMS RELATING TO THE SALE OF PRODUCTS TO YOU Any and all orders placed through the Site or Services are subject to our Shipping Policy. Please note that there may be locations to which MPNNEWS cannot ship products.
You must be an end user to purchase products from the Site or use the Site’s Services. Resellers are not eligible to purchase products or use the Services.
The pricing available on the Site and Services is for information purposes only for use by MPNNEWS’s customers and potential customers and subject to change/verification. While MPNNEWS strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. MPNNEWS cannot confirm the price of any MPNNEWS product or service until after an order is placed. In the event that a product or service is listed on the Site at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, MPNNEWS may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. MPNNEWS’s prices and the availability of MPNNEWS products or Services are subject to change without notice.
The prices shown on the Site and Services do not include any taxes or charges that may apply to your purchase, and they do not include shipping or delivery costs. Taxes and delivery costs will be added to the amount of your purchase and displayed on the checkout page.
Any and all orders placed through the Site are subject to our Returns and Exchanges Policy, which may be incorporated into these Terms or on a separate page Returns and Exchanges.
The Site, the Site materials, User Content, services, products, information and other materials on, in and made available through the site are made available “As Is.” Use of the Site is entirely at your own risk. MPNNEWS and its licensors make no representations or warranties, and disclaim all representations and warranties, with respect to the site, the user content, the site materials, services, products, data and other materials on, in and made available through the site, express or implied, written or oral, arising from course of dealing, course of performance, usage of trade, or otherwise, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, systems integration, non-interference, quality, title, and non-infringement.
You shall indemnify MPNNEWS and its directors, officers, employees, agents, contractors and licensors ( MPNNEWS Indemnitees”) against all claims, actions, suits, and other proceedings (“Claims”) arising out of or incurred in connection with the Site and your use of the Site, the Site Materials or any services, product or data obtained through the Site, your fraud, violation of law, negligence, willful misconduct, or any other use of the Site, the User Content, the Site Materials, the services, products, information and other materials on, in and made available through the Site (except to the extent attributable to MPNNEWS), or any breach by you of these Terms and shall indemnify and hold MPNNEWSIndemnitees harmless from and against all judgments, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and attorneys’ disbursements) arising out of or incurred in connection with such Claims. You may not settle any Claim without the prior written consent of MPNNEWS. MPNNEWSmay assume the defense of any Claim, at your sole cost and expense, and you shall cooperate in all reasonable respects in such defense. You shall have the right to employ separate counsel in any Claim and to participate in the defense thereof. If MPNNEWS does not notify you that it elects to undertake the defense thereof, you shall have the right to defend the Claim with counsel reasonably acceptable to MPNNEWS, subject to the right of MPNNEWS to assume, at its sole cost and expense, the defense of any Claim at any time prior to the settlement or final determination thereof.
If you believe that your work has been used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; • A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; • A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; • Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; • A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; • A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Mikey Rich, LLC
Attn: General Counsel
4700 LA Hwy 22
Suite 9, #527
Mandeville, LA 70471
For any other claims or complaints, please notify MPNNEWS at service MPNNEWS.com with a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if any; (b) your contact information, including your e-mail address; (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (d) the following statement, made under penalty of perjury: “The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message.”
The Convention on International Sale of Goods shall not apply to any sale or other transaction made through the Site. These Terms represent the entire agreement between you and MPNNEWS with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any and all prior and contemporaneous written and oral representations, understandings, and agreements, express and implied, and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, without reference to its conflict of law rules; PROVIDED, HOWEVER, THAT THE TERMS OF ANY APPLICABLE LAW NOW OR HEREAFTER ENACTED THAT IS BASED ON, DERIVED FROM, SIMILAR TO, OR CONNECTED WITH THE UNIFORM COMPUTER INFORMATION TRANSACTIONS ACT DRAFTED BY THE NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF COMMISSIONERS ON UNIFORM STATE LAWS SHALL NOT APPLY EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THE LAW EXPRESSLY PROHIBITS ALTERATION BY THESE TERMS OF THE APPLICABILITY OF ONE OR MORE SECTIONS OF THE LAW.
By accessing, viewing, or using the Site or Services you consent irrevocably to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana. YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY.
The Site and Services are controlled and operated from within the United States. MPNNEWS makes no representation that the Site, Services, Site Materials, User Content, products, information or materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the Site or Services from a jurisdiction other than the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. The waiver or failure of MPNNEWS to exercise in any respect any right provided hereunder shall not be deemed a waiver of such right in the future or a waiver of any of other rights established under these Terms. Headings used in these Terms are for reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms. No person or entity not party to this agreement will be deemed to be a third party beneficiary of these Terms or any provision hereof.
1. Your Acceptance
2. Grant of Rights
3. Your Account and Account Activity
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on Your account, including the activities of others and regardless of whether such activities are authorized, and you are responsible for keeping Your account password secure. You may change Your password at any time. You agree to immediately notify MPNNEWS if You suspect or know of any unauthorized use of Your password or account or any other breach of security. MPNNEWScannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this Section 3.
4. Use of Your Account Information
5. Linked Websites
The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by MPNNEWS ("Linked Websites"). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. MPNNEWS does not screen Linked Websites and has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, quality, suitability, functionality, legality, privacy policies, or practices of any Linked Websites. You acknowledge and agree that MPNNEWS is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with Linked Websites and it is your responsibility to review those policies before accessing those sites. If you access a Linked Website, you do so at your own risk. By using the Website, You specifically release MPNNEWS from any and all liability arising from Your access or use of any Linked Website, Your correspondence or dealings with other users, advertisers, partners, or other third parties found on or through the Linked Websites, and/or Your participation in promotions, sweepstakes, campaigns, or any other venture hosted, endorsed, or sponsored by other users, advertisers, partners, or other third-party parties outside the Website.
6. User Submissions
The interactive nature of postings on the Website makes it impossible for MPNNEWS to assume responsibility for any of the information, material, or content posted by users.
The ideas, suggestions, opinions, comments, chat, text, messages, and observations made by users of the Website ("Commentary"), the photographs, artwork, sketches, videos, designs, and images ("Artwork") and any other files, material or information provided to the Website by users (all of which are referred to as "User Submissions") are not endorsed by MPNNEWS, and we make no guarantee regarding the reliability, accuracy, nature, origin, or quality of any User Submission that is posted on the Website. You acknowledge that You will evaluate and bear any risks related to Your User Submission, or Your use of any User Submission, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such User Submission. All User Submissions posted to the Website are the sole responsibility of the person who originally posted the User Submission, and Your sole recourse for any damage You may suffer as a result of any User Submission, or any portion thereof, shall be to such individual, and not MPNNEWS.
By posting a User Submission to the Website, You represent that: (i) You are the owner of the User Submission; or (ii) you have the right and license to use the User Submission; or (iii) the User Submission is in the public domain; or (iv) to Your knowledge, no one else claims ownership of, or exclusive rights to, the User Submission; and (v) You have the legal right to grant a license to MPNNEWS to use the User Submission.
You hereby grant MPNNEWS a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licenseable, and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submission (and derivative works thereof) in any media now known or hereafter developed.
If You choose to post a User Submission on the Website, we require that You adhere to generally accepted rules of etiquette and standards of behavior. You understand that MPNNEWS does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submission.
7. License and Use of Artwork
By uploading Artwork to the Website, You grant MPNNEWS the license above in Paragraph 6, and further agree that MPNNEWS may: (i) display your Artwork on the Website and in magazines, television shows, movies, on the Internet, and other media; (ii) sell Your Artwork; and (iii) make modifications to your Artwork as necessary to prepare your Artwork for use in a particular product category or for other manufacturing purposes. In addition, you represent that MPNNEWS may legally make and sell merchandise incorporating Your Artwork without being obligated to make any payments to you, or obtain any permission from you, or any third party.
8. Improper Use of Website
You may not, in connection with the Website:
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that is libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that infringes or violates any patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, or racially or ethnically offensive;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other forms of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or any other computer codes, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website or any content on the Website;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent Your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
- Provide false or deceptive information;
- Solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- Breach a duty of confidentiality by which You are bound due to a contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Delete, add or otherwise change other people’s User Submissions;
- Remove or alter any copyright or other proprietary notices on or in connection with any content on the Website.
- Use or launch any automated system or technological devices or programs that access the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser; and
- Access, monitor or copy any content or information from the Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose. Notwithstanding the foregoing, grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion.
9. Community Guidelines
To make sure that the community spaces on MPNNEWS, including, but not limited to any message boards, discussion groups, comments, and forums ("Community Spaces") are safe and respectful, the following policies apply to all Community Spaces:
- Respect other Users’ privacy. Private or personally identifying information should not be shared in Community Spaces or other public areas of the Website.
- Community Spaces may not be used to publicly disparage anyone, any User Submission.
- Community Spaces may not be used to harass other users.
- You may not publish or post threats of violence, or promote or encourage others to engage in violence or illegal activity.
- Report abusive content to firstname.lastname@example.org if you see it.
You agree not to collect or use anyone else’s personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") including, without limitation, individual names, account names, email addresses, or other user-identifying information from the Website.
11. Modifications to the Website
Termination of Your account may include: (i) removal of access to the Website; (ii) deletion of Your password and all related information, files and materials, including any User Submission associated with You; (iii) barring further use of the Website. Further, You agree that MPNNEWS shall not be liable to You or any third party for any termination of Your account or access to the Website.
13. Warranty Disclaimer
14. Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL MPNNEWS, OR ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE, SUCCESSOR, DIRECTOR, OFFICER, EMPLOYEE, LICENSOR, DISTRIBUTOR, SUPPLIER, AGENT, RESELLER, OWNER, OR OPERATOR OF MPNNEWS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT, USER SUBMISSION, OR OTHER MATERIAL POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT MPNNEWS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY USER SUBMISSIONS OR FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Website is controlled and offered by MPNNEWS from its facilities in the United States of America. MPNNEWSmakes no representations that the Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
17. Special Provisions for Users Located Outside of the United States
19. Intellectual Property Owned by MPNNEWS and Its Licensors
The Website is owned by Mikey Rich LLC. The Website and its original content, features, and functionality are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and/or other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. The Website displays trademarks owned by Mikey Rich LLC, including but not limited to MPNNEWS, and trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual property owned by Website users, Artist Shop Owners, and other third party licensors (collectively, "Licensors"). No portion of the Website may be copied, reproduced, displayed, transmitted, or otherwise used for any purpose without the prior written permission of MPNNEWS, or as otherwise agreed to in writing by the appropriate Licensor.
20. Contests, Design Challenges, Promotions
21. Law and Forum for Disputes
If You have a dispute with one or more Website users, You release MPNNEWS (and MPNNEWS's officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such dispute. If You are a California resident, You waive California Civil Code §1542, which states: "A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor."
23. General, Amendments
RULES FOR BUYERS
1. Pricing, Shipping, and Terms of Sale
Prices for all merchandise on the Website are in US dollars. Prices and products may change at MPNNEWS's discretion. MPNNEWS may offer promotional discounts from time-to-time. You must agree to the terms of the discount in order to be given the discount. You agree not to use more than one discount per item, unless such use is expressly permitted by MPNNEWS. Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass to you upon MPNNEWS's shipment to the shipping carrier. MPNNEWS reserves the right to cancel any order for any product for any reason, including orders that may violate the intellectual property rights of a third party, and will notify the purchaser that the order has been cancelled.
2. Product Descriptions
Return and Refund Policy.
3. Return Policy
Please review MPNNEWS's Return and Refund Policy.
DMCA AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT POLICY
- Post, upload, display, submit, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any User Submission that is or contains copyrighted material belonging to others, without obtaining their prior written consent;
- Use, copy, or imitate trademarks belonging to others in any manner that misleads consumers or violates the trademark rights of others;
- Infringe any intellectual property rights belonging to others.
MPNNEWS reserves the right, in its discretion, to remove any User Submission if it believes that it may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, and/or to terminate the accounts of users believed to be infringers.
DMCA and Intellectual Property Infringement Takedown Notification
Take-Down Notice. If You are a copyright, trademark, or intellectual property owner or an agent thereof and believe that any material on MPNNEWS infringes Your copyrights, trademarks, or intellectual property rights, You may submit a notification by providing MPNNEWS with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the intellectual property owner or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an intellectual property interest that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the material claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit to locate the material (providing URLs in the content of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit to contact You, including Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address at which You may be contacted;
- A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by You, or Your agent, or the law;
- A statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the intellectual property owner’s behalf.
See 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further information regarding claims of copyright infringement.
Our Designated Agent to receive notification of claimed copyright infringement under the DMCA is:
Mikey Rich, LLC
4700 LA Hwy 22
Suite 9, #527
Mandeville, LA 70471
Please send all other notices of claimed intellectual property infringement to:
Intellectual Property Complaints
Mikey Rich, LLC
4700 LA Hwy 22
Suite 9, #527
Mandeville, LA 70471
You acknowledge that if You fail to comply with all of the requirements above, Your notice may not be valid and not be acknowledged by MPNNEWS.
Upon receipt of notices complying with the above requirements, MPNNEWS will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringed or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity, and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We will take reasonable steps promptly to notify the user that we have removed or disabled access to his/her material.
Copyright / DMCA Counter-Notice Procedure
If You have a good faith belief that you received a copyright infringement notice under the DMCA as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may consider submitting a counter-notice. MPNNEWS accepts counter notices submitted in response to copyright takedowns only.
Counter-Notice You may send a counter-notice to MPNNEWS’s Designated Agent, shown above, which must contain the following information in writing:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that You have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; and
- A statement that You consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court in the judicial district in which Your address is located, or if Your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which You may be found and that You will accept service of process from the person who provided the initial notification of alleged infringement.
If, within 10 business days of our receipt of your counter notice, the party who submitted the initial copyright claim doesn't inform us of an action seeking a court order against you, the material specified in the counter notice may be reactivated. Reactivating the material before this time may result in account termination. If you have any questions or concerns, please consult an attorney. You may also consider communicating directly with the party who filed the initial infringement claim.
Dated: October 16, 2018
Copyright © 2020 MPN NEWS LLC; All rights reserved.